This documentation is split into:
- Development Guides
- Instructions on getting set-up and making changes to the
- Deployment Guides
- Instructions for specific deployment tasks.
- Maintenance Guides
- Instructions for specific maintenance tasks.
- User Guides
- Documentation for users of our services.
- Infrequently accessed reference material.
If you need to perform a specific deployment task, follow the relevant how-to guide. This section focuses on deploying the changes you made in the previous section.
All changes to servers should be made using Salt to ensure that changes are documented and reproducible; changes should not be made manually, which is undocumented and error-prone.
This section describes how to perform tasks that don’t involve changes in Salt.
This section contains documentation specific to our deployment of a given service. For generic documentation of a given service that we authored, follow the Docs links on this page.